ATTENTION: PAYMENT OPTIONS
£1299 For one time payment
£1399 FOR MONTHLY INSTALMENTS (Select Manual option at checkout for this option)
Whether you are embarking on a new career as a sports massage therapist, or looking to extend your massage offering you will find this course can stand alone or compliment your current skills.
This course can also give established personal trainers and fitness instructors the skills to treat pre-, inter- and post-event as well as maintenance treatments, develop knowledge of the lymphatic system and practical consultation training.
Our Diploma in Sports Massage will educate and empower you to gain employment and obtain insurance, whether that is in your own practice, or working as an employed or self-employed therapist. This course will provide you with the skills to work alongside physiotherapists, chiropractors and osteopaths within sports massage and osteopathic clinics as well as working in sporting and fitness venues or even working delivering therapy sessions at clients homes.
- REPS and CIMSPA accredited course
- Taught by industry experts who will provide guidance and support throughout the course
- Includes all equipment and massage oils
- Custom teaching schedule
- 0% finance options, with low monthly repayments
Once you have booked onto the course you will recieve a full detailed outline of the course, customised teaching schedule and introduction from your teacher.
Level 3 - Diploma In Sports Massage Therapy
- Format: Classroom based learning
What you will learn
- Anatomy and physiology for sports massage
- Principles of health and fitness
- Professional practice in sports massage
- The principles of soft tissue dysfunction
- Fundamentals of sports massage treatments
How you will be assessed
- Multiple choice theory paper
- Short answers theory paper
- Observed treatment session (x3)
Please note that you will be required to bring one participant with you for your assessment.
What you qualify with
- YMCA Awards Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage
- 16 REPs points / Entry to REPs at Level 3
- 10 CIMSPA points
This course is supported by:
- Skills for Health (SfH)
- General Council for Massage Therapy
- Sports Massage Association
- Sports Therapy Organisation
- LCSP Register of Remedial Masseurs & Manipulative Therapists
Who can do this course
- Anyone over 16
- Must be fit enough to perform sports massage